Anyone Can Create Manga and Comic Art!
Manga Studio Debut 4.0 is your all-in-one solution for stunning, ready-to-publish manga and comics. Invigorate your artwork using color, express motion using speed lines, apply dimension with screen tones and add dialog through built-in word balloons. Manga Studio helps you create professional manga and comics from start to finish!
New and Updated Features
Manga Studio Debut provides a fun straightforward way for you to start creating your own comics today.
- Complete artistic control. Sketch original art with a mouse or tablet, scan in existing art, or import artwork or graphics to get started. It's easy with Manga Studio Debut!
- Design with attention to detail. Choose from over 2,300 professional-grade screen tones to add dimension, depth and character to your art.
- Invigorate your drawings. Easily color and fill your Manga or Comic using the integrated color set, advanced shading tools, and pattern brushes.
- Bring your Characters to Life. Pre-designed word balloons allow you to quickly add dialog to your creations.
- Apply special effects. Add focus and speed line effects in seconds to express motion or moods.
- Publish your work. Output professional quality manga for print or web in various file formats. Manga Studio Debut exports jpg, bmp, psd, tga*, png*, tiff* and pict* files.
- Get fast results. Perform complicated tasks with a single mouse click. Double your productivity by reusing design elements in a flash!
- NEW! Beginner's Assistant and dynamic help.
With Manga Studio's built-in Beginner's Assistant interface commonly used tool palettes are grouped together. Dynamic help offers instant access to information about tool palettes and menu options. Getting started has never been easier.
- NEW! Color Palette.
Color your artwork using the integrated color tool set. Choose from preset colors or create your own and add custom effects to your artwork.
- NEW! Built-in Word balloons.
Add word balloons with ease by dragging and dropping any of over one hundred preset, editable word balloons. Freely adjust the font, size, style and spacing of the text and add a curved or straight tail.
- NEW! Advanced Text Input.
Manga Studio Debut now allows you to enter text directly on your page using a standard text tool. You can also quickly add special characters and with support for many characters such as Katakana and Hiragana, Manga Studio Debut is better than ever!
- UPDATED! More Screen Tones and Patterns.
Choose from over 2,300 screen tones, a variety of special effects and comprehensive pen and brush tools, including over 80 customizable pattern brushes. Create and customize virtually unlimited combinations of patterns to create unique effects.
- UPDATED! Additional preset page templates.
Choose from over 160 built-in page templates for your page or story, or add your own customized pages and save them as templates.
Whether you're a newcomer to manga or a professional comic artist, whether you create art for work or for pleasure, Manga Studio will help you create top quality color and black and white manga and comics.
Note: *Mac-only publishing format.
Windows System Requirements:
- Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2), Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2) , Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate.
- [XP] Intel Pentium Processor or AMD Processor 500MHz or higher (1.0GHz and more is preferred.); [Vista] Intel Pentium Processor or AMD Processor 800MHz or higher (2.0GHz and more is preferred.)
- [XP] 256MB RAM minimum (512 MB or more recommended);
[Vista] 512MB RAM minimum (1.0 GB RAM or more recommended.)
- 1.1 GB or more disk space (1.7 GB or more recommended)
- XGA (1,024 x 768), SXGA (1,280 x 1,024) 16-bit color display
- Pen Tablet (recommended): Wacom Bamboo, Graphire, Intuos, Cintiq, PL series etc.
- Printer (optional): 600 dpi or 1,200 dpi laser printer recommended.
- Scanner (optional): TWAIN 32 compatible
- CD-ROM Drive
Macintosh System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
Intel Processors and PowerPC G5,
G4 processor 867MHz or faster
- 1 GB
- 1.1 GB hard disk space
(1280 x 800), SXGA (1280 x 1024)
24-bit color display
- Pen Tablet
(recommended) Wacom FAVO,
Bamboo, Intuos, Cintiq, PL series
- TWAIN 32 flatbed scanner
- CD-ROM Drive