We've all watched 3D movies or played 3D games, and most of us have dreamed about making
our own 3D art and animation. You probably thought that 3D software is too hard to learn, or too
challenging to be fun. Now, there's Poser Debut. Finally there's an easy way to learn 3D and be
creative, even if you can't draw or have never taken an art class. Poser Debut is a 3D playground.
Create scenes, add 3D characters, pose them, animate them and make cool images or videos.
It's easy. It's fun. It's Poser Debut.
Poser Debut comes with everything you need to get started in 3D. You'll quickly learn 3D with our
easy to follow, step by step project guide. And Poser Debut's library includes dozens of ready to
pose 3D characters from cute cartoon characters and animals to robots and accurate photo-realistic
humans. Poser Debut also includes lots of clothing, props to build scenes, cameras, lights and
pre-built poses that can be dropped right onto your characters. Within minutes you can start to
render 3D scenes into gorgeous art and cool animations that will impress your family and friends.
Why Use Poser Debut?
- The easiest way to learn 3D and have fun at the same time!
- Create cool 3D art even if you can't draw or have never taken an art class.
- Affordable, yet fully featured, Poser Debut creates still images or animated videos
- Poser Debut includes over a gigabyte of ready-to-go 3D content so you can get started right away.
- Learn the basics of 3D and 3D character animation with our easy to follow, step by step project guide.
- Expand your 3D skills with included training videos and tutorials.
- Over 80 fully rigged, fully posable, 3D characters
- Includes 2GB of clothing, hair, props, textures, pose sets, cameras, lights facial expressions and hand poses.
- In-app Project Guide teaches how to use Poser with video and easy to follow instructions.
- Drag and drop content into the scene from the Library Search.
- Content Paradise™ from within Library for additional Poser content.
- Turn 3D scenes into images or animation with Poser FireFly rendering engine.
- Supports advanced Poser 8 rigging system for better bending 3D characters.
- OpenGL real-time scene preview.
- Supports spot light lights, point lights and infinite lights.
- Performance optimizations for posing and rendering improvements on multi-processor systems.
Click here to learn more about Poser Debut.
512MB RAM (1GB or more recommended); OpenGL enabled graphics card or chipsetrecommended (recent NVIDIA GeForce and ATI Radeon preferred); 24-bit color display, 1024x768 minimum resolution; 2GB free hard disk space (4GB recommended); Internet connection required for Content Paradise; Adobe® Flash® Player 9; DVD-ROM drive (physical product only).
Windows: 7, Vista, XP; 700 MHz Pentium class or compatible (1 GHz or faster recommended); Windows® Internet Explorer® 7.
Mac OS X 10.6, 10.5; 700 MHz G4 processor (Intel Core Duo or 1 GHz G4 or faster recommended) not compatible with 10.7 & 10.8.